Join Us / Volunteer
We need an active and large Membership. The Association is a wholly independent organisation dedicated to sustaining the traditional character of the New Forest, by:
- Preserving its scenery, wildlife and wilderness quality.
- Resisting exploitation and over commercialisation by public or private bodies.
- Supporting commoning as the most effective method of land management.
- Encouraging the restoration of ancient woodlands, heaths and wetlands.
If you care about the New Forest, be positive about protecting the long term future of this unique area. Join the New Forest Association today.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of the New Forest Association you will have the opportunity to make your voice heard. You will be actively supporting our campaign to preserve and sustain the traditional character of the New Forest and you will receive:
- Our regular newsletter, sent to you by post before it appears on the website, giving details of current activities and issues.
- Invitations to our AGM, film shows, walks and lectures, giving you the opportunity to meet other members of the NFA.
- A copy of our Annual Report.
We need YOUR support! Join the New Forest Association today and help us to save this unique part of our countryside and heritage for present and future generations to enjoy.
The Association is always seeking volunteers for a wide range of activities. Our current vacancies are listed below. Click on the vacancy to download more information.